At this rate, I'll only be blogging at E.A's annual check-ups. There has been a lot going on. We bought a house and moved and that's been kind of crazy and we are renovating our new house which has been more craziness and we have tons of stuff to unpack which is even crazier and, and, and.... We love our house and we have cool new red furniture and we're happy about moving forward.
E.A. got her 18 month check-up today. I'm not at all satisfied with her measurements, though. They had new ways of measuring and weighing her, and I'm not convinced that they are accurate. Anyway, they said that she was 33 1/2" long and
29 1/2 lbs. That means she grew 1/2" and gained 3 1/2 lbs. Possible, but I think she gained more like 2 lbs and probably grew at least an inch. Anyway....she was healthy and happy and cried the most she ever has when she got her shots. 3 this time. She got the MMR shot, which is a big one. No more shots until she's 4. YEA!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment