This is my first post. I'm super excited to be in the bloggesphere.
Boopsie and Poo are two nicknames I had as a child / adoloescent. Only my mom calls me boopsie, and only my mom, dad, and best friend from high school Susan call me Poo. They are silly nicknames, but they make me happy because they remind me of happy times from my childhood.
I'm blogging mainly to chronicle the ups and downs (mostly ups so far) of raising my first child, Elizabeth Adell. She's four months old now and she is totally awesome!!!
Her nickname of the moment is "Little Elf", because she looks like a little Elf in her three month pictures we got made of her at Sears.
Today she got her 4-month check up at the pediatrician. She was 17.1 lbs, which is the 75th percentile. Her height was 26.5 inches, which is the 95th percentile. Her head was 17.25 inches around, also the 95th percentile. I think she's got a big head because her brain is so big!
She got 4 shots today, and she hardly cried. I was impressed.
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Percentiles? I never remember what those really mean.
Yes, Mr. Bad example. The shots are horrible! You're baby is innocently lying there, like a little lamb, just looking up at you with those trusting eyes and then BAM, she is being stabbed in the leg. While you are holding her. It's awful.
Post a Comment