Once you pick out a name for your baby, the next thing you have to do is make sure that the initials are gonna be O.K. When we were in Florence last week, one of my mom's friends was talking about this. Her daughter's name is Heather, and she wanted to give her Olivia for a middle name, but then her initials would be HOT. Take away the T and it's HO. That is not cool for your baby girl. Not cool at all. Nobody wants the little boys on the playground to be screaming, "come here, Ho! Hey Ho, you are HOT!" I think she went with Briana for a middle name. HBT is much more respectable.
I also know a little girl whose initials spell out ASS. This kid is only like 6 or 7 and she's already having problems. Poor kid.
We picked Elizabeth Adell (Adell was my grandmother's name, which is why I wanted it), and that made her initials EAW. No problems there.
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment