Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Gym

One of my goals this summer is to get in shape. So I decided a gym was a must. After a failed attempt at one gym (another customer service NIGHTMARE -- oh cruel fate...) I found my way to the oasis that is the YMCA. They are friendly and helpful and wonderful. Today was the first day that I took Elizabeth to the childcare room and went and worked out. I was nervous leaving her there, and actually snuck down once and peeked in on her. She had a blast! The girls said that she spent a lot of time just watching the other kids, and then she starting exploring the room and looking at things and playing a little. When I went to pick her up one the workers was holding her and looking at things out the window with her. They said, "Please bring her back...she's so sweet." That made me feel really good. I know that she's wonderful, and it makes me happy to share that with others.

No comments: